Thursday 26 July 2018

CON-GRAD-ULATIONS!


It's mad to think that I started this blog in 2013 when I was just starting my uni applications, and now I've just graduated from The University of Manchester with a First Class Honours degree in French Studies!

I've had the best 4 years and it's absolutely flown by. I've consumed far too many substances, ate far too much pasta and had far too little sleep, but hopefully I'm leaving a little more well educated (I now know not to put tinfoil in the microwave)!

Graduation was a lovely day. It somehow managed not to rain in Manchester for once, and I somehow managed not to trip while going up to collect my degree. The best part was that I was surrounded by my amazing family and friends who I definitely couldn't have got through these last 4 years without.

Here's some more pics and info of what I wore on the day!


Lipstick - Nars 'Mayflower' (discontinued)



Dress- H&M
Shoes - Primark


All in all, £50,000 worth of debt was defo worth it for 2 free drinks at graduation!

I'm really sad that uni's over as I've had the best time of my life in Manchester, but I'm excited to see what graduate life holds for me and my friends!

1 comment: